dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Xxxangelo everyone get Along fine for the most part the mocha sometimes goes after the maroon and the clarki but its only to show who is boss it not real fighting they also share some of the things they host for example when the mocha and occ is now hosting my rainbow bta the clarki host it and even tho they do this they also have there specific spot my maroon live up top by the overflow box in my anthelia colony /true perc in the middle left in my frogspawn&candy cane colonies/the clarki bottom left in what ever is available gbta/carpet/or rainbow anenomes/ the 2 small b&w with the orange face stay in the middle in my Duncan colony and the mocha and large b&w from my nano which is my original pair just wonder around they mostly stay in my rainbow bta tho but yeah all my clowns are chilling and i have few things for them to host plus my aquascapeing give them space

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
i got alot of thing done to the tank the weekend ato setup /controller setup /my doser setup reall good weekend for my tank thank to ken and my homie lawrence for the help i need to get these thing up and running the tanks is starting to grow out nice

any time bro.. And thanks for the zoa.. They open up right away..lmk so i can bring my slr and i can practice taking pics of ur tank

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Updates tanks is growing out reall good my renegade style is working ohhhh yeaahhhh

Attachments

• IMAG1062.jpg
    IMAG1062.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG1066.jpg
    IMAG1066.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 299
  • IMAG1073.jpg
    IMAG1073.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG1069.jpg
    IMAG1069.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMAG1079.jpg
    IMAG1079.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMAG1100.jpg
    IMAG1100.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
bry17nyc thanks bro that thing got fill reall quick lol
brunoboarder thanks bro u should stop sometime when ur free
fmf very funny i just put this thing up 6 months ago lol it is pretty pack for reall and i been thining out a little idk maybe i see a 240-300g down the road idk yet on that one tho
dilc28 thanks
xxxangeloxx thanks bro and yeah i got that filefish from nano cool guy i link with him from time to time he cool guy and he always come true with killer fast service and he deliver cant beat that as i am always bizzy

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
thanks juggernot

lol fishman i have a problem i am addicted seriously lol i even trim the tank down recently cause i had too much coral plus i got rid some of my prize zoas didnt want take any chance on losing them with my battle with aptasia

bruno i understand bro there is never enough time with this hobby

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks on the compliment bro I been putting hard work in and far as the stuff I got from u i only have the tang and the clowns the rest of stuff i shared it with few my fellow bx reefer the angel/crab/cheato and few the rocks I took went to my boy ....and juggernot did the same thing with some the stuff we shared the love and we get it back thanks bro hope every thing work out for u

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: