Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
looks like this would be the best option...what ya think...

tanklocation1.jpg

Why can't go wider? Can't you just get rid of the door, and since you are putting in sliders don't take make them wall to wall?

Yes, the den is a much better choice for the tank!!!

Best of wishes & blessings!!

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
there is a bathroom to the left of the opening...wife won't let me lose it.. the max is 48 x 24... looking at these tanks from glasscages:

<TABLE class=pricetable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY id=pricelist><TR id=prod_AQ_170 class=trB><TD>170 Gal.</TD><TD>48 x 24 x 35 Tall </TD><TD>$728</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=pricetable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY id=pricelist><TR id=prod_AQ_150Tall class=trB><TD>150 Tall</TD><TD>48 x 24 x 31 Tall</TD><TD>$638</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=pricetable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY id=pricelist><TR id=prod_AQ_120 class=trB><TD>120 Gal.</TD><TD>48 x 24 x 25 Tall</TD><TD>$364</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
OK, I wouldn't let you take a bathroom away either.lol

Those are some deep tanks.:yikes: How tall are you? Do you have really long arms? If you do go with at least the 150 Tall. I don't think the 170 will look all that good. Something about a 3 foot tall tank does not appeal to me, sounds like it will look weird. Plus what lights will you need to penetrate that depth?

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
agreed with the depth, going for fish only with live rock....but you know how that turns out....REEF within a year...lol but would like at least 24 in deep, just feel i want to get the most tank possible with the space given...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: