• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BobNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Also... I used magnets on my doors. I hate them. I finally found the connectors I wanted to use but couldn't find at the time I built my stand. They are called bulldog connectors. I haven't installed them yet, but have seen them used on some jobs I have done. They work great. Here is a picture of one. If you decide to give them a try I'll get you the info of where I ordered them from.

Attachments

• IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 420

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I was able to work a bit on the tank this morning before heading into work. Got the wall prepped and a fresh coat of paint. Slid the tank into position and was able to get the light hung. This light will only be used till I get my bonus in March. Painting the back of the tank Tuesday morning hopefully. I can't carry this tank by myself upstairs to spray it so I'm looking for a water-based spray paint. Either that or it gets a rolled coat of flat black enamel (REALLY would prefer to spray it).

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 386
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 829
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
looking good so far.... just get those small rollers and latex paint in whatever color you want. i believe i did 5 passes last time just put a fan on it when each pass is done and it will go fast.

its made by rustoleum i just cant remember if it was flat or semi gloss.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: