WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
Got my new sand today, took out the old sand and put in some fine white sand, now just filling tank back up and cycling begins...again

457a4742-e9d2-fd33.jpg

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Try one and only from Dr. TIM. I used it for my friends tank and we put 2 clowns right away to see if they stay alive and of course to see if it is BS and 4 months later they are still swimming. It helped the cycle speed up like you would not believe. My next set up that's all I will use.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Reefs

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
Will,
I was going through your thread but did not see the size of the sump you are using. Is it a 40 breeder? If so, could you tell me the exact baffle sizes you used.
BTW, tank came out great, good work.

Thank u bro, for the sump im using a 30 gallon long, looking from left to right, the first baffle is 9", then the bubble trap is 15", then 7" on both sides of the pump, then another 15" baffle on the other bubble trap and the last is 14" which is the wall on the fuge

457a4742-115b-2ba2.jpg

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
Try one and only from Dr. TIM. I used it for my friends tank and we put 2 clowns right away to see if they stay alive and of course to see if it is BS and 4 months later they are still swimming. It helped the cycle speed up like you would not believe. My next set up that's all I will use.

Thanx for the info, I'll definitely look into that

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: