Triple R

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ok so this is my first ever tank thread. This isn't my first tank Ive been through about 6 different tanks on top of my main tank. At the end of November I was in my garage and saw sitting there was my first saltwater setup, a 58g oceanic RR tank with a lot of deep scratches in it. I decided to tear apart the whole tank and in the middle of doing so i was going through 100 different ways to go and i decided a rimless custom 30 breeder made by myself. I used the bottom glass from my 58g RR so no drilling was needed and I ordered the glass, black silicone and bottom brace from Glass cages. I put together the tank the same night i picked up the glass. I cut the overflow and piping down to size and finished putting the tank together. I picked up a black wooden stand and the setup fits perfectly in the spot where I wanted it to go. This started on Dec 20th and it is up and running very good so far. I ordered The AI Sol Blue and love this light. I will post some pics that were taken on my phone and ipod but i need to whip out the real camera soon. Hope you like it. also this was my first time ever putting a tank together and it worked out pretty damn good :)

Attachments

• Rays tank.jpg
    Rays tank.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Tank came out nice Ray! I remember that one single piece of glass sitting on your kitchen table..now look at it!

:DarthVade

Thanks for the hook up the other day!:wink1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: