lots of zoas & fishies & inverts

Attachments

Last edited:

ohana888

papa newbie
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
here's more...special thanks to skene, mikeNY, awibrandy, coral theory, kgoldy, reefcreations, alex, NYRC, LIRA, & PETCO (Valley Stream) for their time & generosity and making my small dream possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

ohana888

papa newbie
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
thanks everyone!!! TPS has been so busy digging, i had to shift some smaller pieces from center to right. had brown jelly affect the hammer - managed to save one large head & 2 baby heads. time will tell. very glad the rbta found itself a nice spot - it has doubled since i got it december from CT as well as the gold torch. "elvis" clown hosts the torch & the misbar hosts the rbta. the yellow tipped torch (reefs creation) has great extension now. i hope the lastest sps pieces i got from awilda, mike, & chris survive my "dirty" tank. i've been impatiently waiting for the zoas frags to grow & show more colors in the LR, but the new fishies balance that out for now. once i'm done with diaper duty, wifey gave ok to upgrade to something larger. =^D

looking for paly frags that aren't green or orange.

more pics to follow shortly.

Last edited:

ohana888

papa newbie
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Great to read you got the "brown jelly" under control.
How's the rainbow bta doing?
it hides in a cave on the left side - the hole to the left of the bubble coral. comes out during day for some light, then goes back in. i have to blow mysis into the cave or leave shrimp at the opening. :tongue1: no clown to host. :eek: the turbo snail knocked over the green sps and fell to the back behind the LR. :mad: all new fishies are doing great so far...i still miss the mystery - c'est la vie. :smash: see y'all soon!

ohana888

papa newbie
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Ah, got it.. I don't remember which green sps that was.:(
What new fishies? Guess you mentioned them on an earlier post, and I just don't remember.lol
a trio of pink lyretail anthias
3 firefish - 2 red, 1 purple
YWG/tiger pistol duo
royal gramma
2 perc clowns - "elvis" & misbar
1 occelaris
1 sunrise dottyback
1 lawnmower blenny
1 aurora goby
1 sharknose cleaner goby

1 fire shrimp
1 skunk shrimp

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I've been mia for a while, just found you had a tank thread, it's looking real good Doug, let me know what you need to fill the empty spaces, and i'll frag it up for you.

ohana888

papa newbie
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
more recent pics...

Attachments