saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Dammit savage !!! , its a known fact that any tank that has my custom brackets over it is gonna be a show stopper !!! Now bow down before me !!! Lol

Im not sure if that tank is delicious or sexxxy !!! But totaly hot!!!

I wonder who is gonna buy the chipped tank that you returned ken???? ...........eeeeck , eeeck,eeeck!!

Last edited:

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dammit savage !!! , its a known fact that any tank that has my custom brackets over it is gonna be a show stopper !!! Now bow down before me !!! Lol

Im not sure if that tank is delicious or sexxxy !!! But totaly hot!!!

I wonder who is gonna buy the chipped tank that you returned ken???? ...........eeeeck , eeeck,eeeck!!

all hail saltwaterinbrooklyn...:tongue1:

I buy that tank for $10 that all I get for a allowance ..lol.

twan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ kenconnect grats on holding water!
@ savage i am very happy with my elite-Aquatics sump and it's not even wet yet.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Well look wat ups had for me when I got home ..
d0362de1-8234-27aa.jpg

Kenconnect

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
@tonyscoots84.. It's really ez to set up ...even a caveman can do it..lol
@rebelson..yeah it is since I was limited in space inside my cabinet... But then I finish setting up the new 1 I will be getting a bigger refugium sec.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
So I finally got my replacement tank and boy a big difference between the 2 tanks. This 1 is 1000 times better than the last. Here's a pic I still didn't clean it up yet

d0362d8f-1a22-67c9.jpg

Kenconnect

Ken - what kind of matt you using under your tank as cushion? Are those some sort of carpet? I was going to use those yoga matt, but not sure yet so might you can shed me some light. thanks,

-Sam

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: