saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
You was rubbing elbows with rich people in Monticello richie!! U didn't have time to be seen with the likes of us pee ons!! Lol and as for u pips , maybe if your neighbor wasn't harrasing us in his underwear maybe I would of went outside !! Something about a middle aged man in speedos that keeps me at bay lol and that peski kid with the cap gun almost took my eye out , I have the right to defend myself U know lol.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
you was rubbing elbows with rich people in monticello richie!! U didn't have time to be seen with the likes of us pee ons!! Lol and as for u pips , maybe if your neighbor wasn't harrasing us in his underwear maybe i would of went outside !! Something about a middle aged man in speedos that keeps me at bay lol and that peski kid with the cap gun almost took my eye out , i have the right to defend myself u know lol.

funny you say that i text richie the same thing didnt want to be seen with low lives like us..lol .. Now thats funny about the neighbor.. But u 4got about the howling dog..lol ..and about the kid u bang his head agains the house u lucky he didnt shoot ur eye out..lol

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Actually truth be told, I saw how the both of you EYE BALLED the neighbor in his speedos, looking at him like a kid in a candy store, perverts.....

And the kid had more jokes than you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: