Attachments

• IMG_20120226_183559.jpg
    IMG_20120226_183559.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 655
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
@dherrera83.. Thanks bro
@Euroreefer.. I don't know wat to say.. I gave up smoking a while ago..lol
@savage.. Thanks man. Hey if u need a hand I can always pick up the phone and call the fire department ..lol jk bro I got u if u need help..

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
@ alex.. I will start on it this weekend.

@saltwaterinbrooklyn ..lol.

@samksy .. Thank you, the tank should be in on monday. I seen the 75 gallon and i really liked it, that what made me order the largest rimless thay had. If ur ever by yonkers after monday shoot me a pm so you can come take a look.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
@samksy .. Thank you, the tank should be in on monday. I seen the 75 gallon and i really liked it, that what made me order the largest rimless thay had. If ur ever by yonkers after monday shoot me a pm so you can come take a look.

I might take you up on the offer, i was thinking real hard if i was going with Miracle or the 100g rimless you are getting, looks great in picture, didn't see any of their actual tank in person. Good luck, i hope everything goes well for you. I'll be following your thread closely.....take lots and lots of picture :lol_large

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
i might take you up on the offer, i was thinking real hard if i was going with miracle or the 100g rimless you are getting, looks great in picture, didn't see any of their actual tank in person. Good luck, i hope everything goes well for you. I'll be following your thread closely.....take lots and lots of picture :lol_large

when ever ur ready to come by.the tank will be in on monday, thank you and more pics coming soon,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: