Attachments

• IMG_20120303_122018.jpg
    IMG_20120303_122018.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 739

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
It's looking good kenny, looks like a stand I've seen before. Maybe I'll remember where I saw it if I think really hard..:scratchch:scratchch

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
@ Angelo ... when evr ur ready .. just dont call me..lol jk
@ Alex... a lil bit but put a twist in it.
@ Savage... there will not be any fire in there just the opposite a lot of water..lol
@ Fishman..thanks
@ Tonyscoots... i only have the weekend to work on it. Besides thhe tank dont come in till monday. lol.. but trust me i want this thing set up already.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
That tank will be wet by tuesday , im almost sure of it lol , ken i got both good and bad news for you, the good news is that this week i will have your custom and adjustable one of a kind lighting bracket system done and ready to be mounted!!!!!! The bad news........................ Nobody else will have such a light bracket on mr other than you!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
That tank will be wet by tuesday , im almost sure of it lol , ken i got both good and bad news for you, the good news is that this week i will have your custom and adjustable one of a kind lighting bracket system done and ready to be mounted!!!!!! The bad news........................ Nobody else will have such a light bracket on mr other than you!

LOL!!!....this is how it should of been ken i have good and bads news "good news i just switched over to geico ken and The bad news........................ Nobody else will have such a custom and adjustable one of a kind lighting bracket system done and ready to be mounted!!!!!! light bracket on mr other than you ! lmfao

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: