TH3C1SC0K1D

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I am back in the hobby after relocating back to NYC after the startup I accepted a new position with folded. So while I'm searching for another position on the east cost I came across a member selling what I considered my dream aquarium for an amazingly low due to some cosmetic blemishes. So I thought why not give myself something to due while I searched for another job. The aquarium measures 32 Inches in Height x 32 Inches in Length x 32 Inches in Depth with 2 sides Starphire Glass and is Reef Ready with a 2 Inch Drain.

ReefAquarium120-1.jpg

ReefAquarium120-3.jpg

The aquarium is sitting on 2 separate 36 Inches in Length and 18 Inches in Depth Metal Stands combined that are slowly being reinforced with Wood 2x4's Studs in key areas to strengthen the overall integrity and provide the ability to wrap the metal stands within a wood covering once the aquarium is finished.

ReefAquarium120-3.jpg

ReefAquarium120-6.jpg

ReefAquarium120-4.jpg

ReefAquarium120-5.jpg

TH3C1SC0K1D

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Marco Rocks for Internal Aquarium Rock Design.

I purchased around 150 lbs of Marco Rocks Key Largo Dry Rock in order to decorate the inside of the aquarium. The photographs make it look a bit crowded but their are tons of internal caverns for the fish to swim through and a good size portion of the tank in the front has been left open for swimming.

ReefAquarium120-7.jpg

ReefAquarium120-8.jpg

ReefAquarium120-10.jpg

ReefAquarium120-9.jpg

ReefAquarium120-15.jpg

ReefAquarium120-13.jpg

ReefAquarium120-12.jpg

ReefAquarium120-11.jpg

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nice! Can't wait to see it stocked. That's the stand I have my 40 breeder on...was also thinking of rigging up some type of wood enclosure...please update with how you chose to do it when the time comes...you've sparked my curiosity...I'm trying to figure out how to do it so that it looks clean...good luck with your build.

TH3C1SC0K1D

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice! Can't wait to see it stocked. That's the stand I have my 40 breeder on...was also thinking of rigging up some type of wood enclosure...please update with how you chose to do it when the time comes...you've sparked my curiosity...I'm trying to figure out how to do it so that it looks clean...good luck with your build.

Thank you. I'm definitely putting some ideas together regarding the wrapping. I will definitely keep you in the loop.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: