nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
yea i hear ya about the plumbing. sometimes i just stare at the stuff and get ideas and figure out how i can eliminate using as much electric as possible. If you look at the sump pic, i even put a ball valve coming off the return so i can eventually hook up carbon and phoshate reactors. I ran a phoshate with a little powerhead on the old tank.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
DSC00080.jpghere's an elecrical shot
and some blue light shots

DSC00127.jpg
DSC00129.jpg
DSC00119.jpg

I'll get some more pics tomorrow and some wit the whites.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Did alittle wrapping of the base and the hood. Gonna make the doors and do some of the moldings around the edges within the next couple of days. I could'nt use the original doors and molding because i'm using the tank as a room divider and the previous owner had it pushed agianst the wall. It stinks because that was one of the selling points for me was the wood work. It was pretty nice.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Got to do some more wood work on the stand and canopy. Got all the molding done, and I'im building my own doors. I was gonna go with some sandply for the doors, but i decided to go alittle nicer. It'll make the tank stand out more.
DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: