Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stumbled across your post and I have the same exact tank. I kept the HQI and I just added a set of 4 computer fans to the back. It just rests on top. I also added a innovative marine skimmer. Sticks out the top but whatever, it does it's job. Trying to post a pic. I started this tank March 2013

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Stumbled across your post and I have the same exact tank. I kept the HQI and I just added a set of 4 computer fans to the back. It just rests on top. I also added a innovative marine skimmer. Sticks out the top but whatever, it does it's job. Trying to post a pic. I started this tank March 2013

Never met anyone who had the same tank. How do you like it? I miss the MH lighting! However, the evaporation from running a fan was a huge PITA IMO.

How's the IM skimmer working?

Your tank looks great!!

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah, the bow front tank isn't the best option for viewing, but it's not too bad. These tanks were built really well and I love the height of the stand! It's great not having to bend down to see my tank!!

What do you have running in your filtration sections? Do you run 2 separate pumps in your return? How often do you do water changes?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have bio balls and carbon and possibly something else.... My husband does the dirty work and I specialize in the corals, fish and inverts. We each do our own desperate research. Lol. But as far as the return it's whatever came stock. I'll try to take a pic of the whole tank tomorrow so you can see it's the same.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: