Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
This is what the heatsinks will sit on inside the canopy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350248001573.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350248001573.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 363
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350248010940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350248010940.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 364

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So finally our power came back on last night. A few days prior to the storm I took readings for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate for my tank thats been cycling. The readings were deadly. Power went out thanks to Sandy and the tank was sitting in the dark with no circulation. So fast forward to 3 hours ago I took readings for the hack of it and all the levels are on 0. What the hell just happened? Can you guys explain this?

B1N4RY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So finally our power came back on last night. A few days prior to the storm I took readings for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate for my tank thats been cycling. The readings were deadly. Power went out thanks to Sandy and the tank was sitting in the dark with no circulation. So fast forward to 3 hours ago I took readings for the hack of it and all the levels are on 0. What the hell just happened? Can you guys explain this?

I'm no chemist but I would wait a week and test again to verify your readings. Glad to see your just in the beginning stages and were not too badly affected by Sandy. If this storm has taught me one thing its that I am going to go the Disaster Recovery route and purchase banks of APC Battery Backups.

frankieboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frank nice sump refugium. Do you have live rock and sand in it, gives me and idea how a refugium would look. I want to keep nitrates down at 0 keep up the good work look great. Lol I'm still planning my setup slow no tank lamo.

Sent from my PG86100 using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: