Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i got mine from a member who is not on the site anymore but any place that sells glass can cut it for you at the dimensions you choose.

i asked the wifey if i could upgrade next year to a 120 (i would do a 180 but dont want to build another stand) so looks like if all goes well i will be upgrading to a 120 gallon rimless next year :biggrin:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so i realized my female bangaii has died and cannot find her. she gave the male her last set of eggs and the male has the babies in his mouth. so i went out tonite and bought a baby bangaii and a yellow tang in hopes of the baby bangaii being a female and taking over the role of the one that passed away. :( she has been laying eggs right after the babies where released every time... :( RIP

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
coral update list (a few died a little while ago)

Coral list

Purple slimmer
Purple bonsai
Purple plasma
Green slimmer
Chalice (josh this is the one you donated to the swap for fragging)
Ponape birdsnet
Purple poccilipora
green acro with blue tips
aussie yellow tenuis with pink tips
Ora red planet
Tyree pink lemonade
Tri color validia 1 & 2
Toxic green tenius
Rose millie
Orange/pink setosa
Sunset monti
4 - Various maricultered sps
Green poccilipora
Red digitata
Keds yellow bali acro
Hammerhead
Frogspawn
Duncan
Red Cap
Grape Cap

RIP
Pearlberry
Rare "rouge" millie with blue tips
Pink birdsnet
Fire and ice enchinata
Ora green birdsnet

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
That skimmer is too good. It will strip water of anything dirty. You will have to re-adjust it at a later date after it pulls all the gunk out of the water unless you are feeding heavy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: