55.7 KB · Views: 512
  • image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 515

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So Jav what will you be adding to your new set up besides the clownfish. What's your livestock list going to be like this time around as in fish wise though.

:scratchch:scratchch

not sure yet.. I know I am bringing one pair clowfish , my hippo tang, pair of helfrichis, 1 yellow wrasses (great pest control), 1 candy wrasse..

I would like to get a supermale gold rhomboi wrasse ..

I am open to suggestions :eek:rangehat

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Update

Quick Update : I moved all livestock last week and so far everything is good and healthy - except my red planet. it is getting brown.. as long as it doesnt die I am good. I know it will come back..

For some reason, the pics are a bit too blue - working on the white balance.

Any comment is welcome :D

Attachments

• IMG_9770.JPG
    IMG_9770.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_9794.JPG
    IMG_9794.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_9850.JPG
    IMG_9850.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_9846.JPG
    IMG_9846.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_9844.JPG
    IMG_9844.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_9792.JPG
    IMG_9792.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_9860.JPG
    IMG_9860.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 486
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Love the minimalist aquascape man. Love it. Lots of room for those fish to swim and the corals to grow out. Looking forward to more pictures! I bet your red planet comes back strong.

How did you hold your rocks together? Glue and rods?

PS - got the kids an anemone - they are wiggling around in it right now! Took less than 4 days for them to fall in love. The funniest is when it closes up for the night and they still want to play. It's kind of hilarious to watch. :biglaugh:

shookONES

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm obsessed with that aquascape Javier! It really does look incredible. I couldn't help but notice the lack of rock in the system as a whole. Are you running bio pellets, zeo, or anything like that for biological?

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Love the minimalist aquascape man. Love it. Lots of room for those fish to swim and the corals to grow out. Looking forward to more pictures! I bet your red planet comes back strong.

How did you hold your rocks together? Glue and rods?

PS - got the kids an anemone - they are wiggling around in it right now! Took less than 4 days for them to fall in love. The funniest is when it closes up for the night and they still want to play. It's kind of hilarious to watch. :biglaugh:

hey brother!

thank you for the kind words man.. I want this tank to be as minimalistic and open space for fish to swim and corals to grow just like in the ocean..

yeah hopefully red planet comes back.. it was def. one of my favorites sps..

I used glue, epoxy and rods :batangel:

oh funny!!! my pair does the same when RBTA closes ;0)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: