gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that the tank is not located on a stand. Looks like that that landing was made for the tank. I like when a tank sits somewhere and people (who know reefs) have to ask where your pumps and such are...

first of all thank you guys.
the technique is in the cabinet to the left of the tank, at the time I had done that support masonry to hold an aquarium, I had put a lot smaller than this, but with this tank I hope that my dream will come true.
I follow the ZEOvit, any advice?

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first of all thank you guys.
the technique is in the cabinet to the left of the tank, at the time I had done that support masonry to hold an aquarium, I had put a lot smaller than this, but with this tank I hope that my dream will come true.
I follow the ZEOvit, any advice?

hi guys
hot start with, ZEOvit for 4 days,
everything seems ok.
not yet seen brown algae, even green algae,
waiting for them at any moment,
continuous way,
I put another picture in a few days
see you soon

Attachments

• vaca dopo 5 gg.jpg
    vaca dopo 5 gg.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 390

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys
hot start with, ZEOvit for 4 days,
everything seems ok.
not yet seen brown algae, even green algae,
waiting for them at any moment,
continuous way,
I put another picture in a few days
see you soon

sprouted brown algae as expected, expect to turn into green algae, and in 1 week, on with the first fish, flaviscent yellow
as long as the water parameters are good, in a couple of days the first test

Attachments

• DSC01642.JPG
    DSC01642.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 364

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bellissimo acquario, da quant'? che l'avete iniziato? Mi interessa molto com'? questo hobby l? in Italia in paragone a qui in America. Buon natale!

-Fortunato

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Reefs

io ho iniziato da due anni, questa ? la seconda vasca, la prima non ? andata molto bene , sia perch? sono stato consigliato male, sia per errori miei di inesperienza.
questa vasca spero di aver iniziato con il piede giusto, sono seguito da gente che usa il sistema zeovit, e chiacchierando con altri reefer spero di cogliere pi? consigli possibili, grazie anche a Voi di Manhattan reefs,
ho iniziato questo acquario da 10 giorni, ieri ho inserito altri 30kg di rocce in sump, non voglio rovinare il layer della vasca. vi posto una foto della sump con le rocce,
ciao a presto
(in English)
I started two years ago, this is the second tank, the first did not go very well, either because they have been badly advised, both for my mistakes of inexperience.
I hope I have this tank started on the right foot, followed by people who use the ZEOvit, and chatting with other reefer hope to capture much guidance as possible, thanks to you in Manhattan reefs,
I started this aquarium for 10 days, yesterday I added other 30kg of rocks in the sump, I do not want to damage the layer of the tank. I'll post a picture of the sump with the rocks,
hello to you soon

Attachments

• SUMP CON ROCCE.jpg
    SUMP CON ROCCE.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 214

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: