Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I thought about that but I dont like that look so ill have to deal with it the other way im not painting the back and sides instead im gonna get a peice of masonite paint it black and make clips to hang it back there so when I work on it I can take them down and veiw it from sides and back

Jaftica

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I thought about that but I dont like that look so ill have to deal with it the other way im not painting the back and sides instead im gonna get a peice of masonite paint it black and make clips to hang it back there so when I work on it I can take them down and veiw it from sides and back

how are you going to attach the mp60's? and use the masonite?

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
asyza5as.jpg

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Just need to finish paintng now ..I have blue led lights coming for around the tank and the colums we inset the frame around the tank and in the colums so u wont see anything but a blue light coming out of the frame and pillars .what color should I paint the tank molding all white? The wall color inside the flat panels and white trim .im thinling all white

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
looking good charlie, but do listen to jim, his place is central air cooled also, and the sump room is actually under ground, a chiller thats big enough for that tank, puts out a ton of heay, we even did a 8" exhuast vent with fan to try and pull the heat out with suction side right by the chiller, still wasnt enough, plus having the boiler in the same room. also watch for ph issues with boiler being in there, and use vho for your blue's, leds are nice and i love t5's but nothing gives the color of vho's... check jims tank
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/84736-jims-300gal-upgrade.html

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: