Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks all. Married life is good. It's the same as pre-married life, just now we have hardware. LOL

The clownfish in the paly's bit is amazing to me. It happened the day after I put the snowflake in. The regular ocellaris immediately swam towards him and they were best friends literally, 15 seconds after the snowflake hit the tank. Then 24 hours later they started with the palys. Now they barely leave them, except to eat (which they do like crazy) or when a snail bulldozes the area. Heh The funny part is that I have a big frogspawn, probably 6", and they don't go near it, nor the hammer coral. They've tried wiggling in an open brain coral, but don't get the reaction that they are looking for, which is to be expected. I'm sure NOTHING would make them happier than if I put an RBTA in there, but I'd rather not have it go for a walk and WTFPWN all my SPS or whatever.

Another Anthias shot:

dispar1_zps8eec6001.jpg

And I can't believe I forgot to post these... taken by the wedding photographer while he was at my place to shoot the boys getting ready, apparently he's into reefs. :)

Best man came ready, so this is how he was occupying himself.

DLNYWDBL1023-9_zps5b3d241c.jpg

DLNYWDBL1023-6_zps14c80c55.jpg

DLNYWDBL1023-4_zps942782d2.jpg

I'm kinda glad my pictures generally come out better, and he's a "professional". LOL

:fett:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: