Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I went over to visit my buddy Kres and see his tank again. I finally had a chance to photograph his tank. So I figured I would share some pictures because I hear a lot of people say you cant have a good looking reef tank with LED's or you cant get growth or colors.. Just a lot of negatives.

Kres, you got a hell of a setup and system and I hope mine will get to that point soon!

Kres' lighting with a mix of AI Sol Blue and Vega colors. Impressive lighting running at 85% intensity.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
All pics shot with a Samsung Galaxy S4. No editing. As impressive as his DT was, I love his fish only 400g aggressive tank and his frag tank was crazy too.

Thanks for letting me in your home again.

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
All pics shot with a Samsung Galaxy S4. No editing. As impressive as his DT was, I love his fish only 400g aggressive tank and his frag tank was crazy too.

Thanks for letting me in your home again.

Na,thank you guys for coming over,Richie and Mark also for helping me with the apex...
Now I think in need to get rid of the iPhone after seeing what your phone can do..lol

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Anytime bro. I want to come back and get some shots of the frag tank and fish only. Maybe see what this phone can do on Macro mode...

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kres the tank looks awesome. This is the best LED lit tank that i've seen so far. I like how you have the fixtures so close to each other. Besides BRIGHT uniform coverage, it seems to eliminate the dico ball effect.

Here is a pic from the iphone5

Attachments

• IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 169
Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Yea they say one ai can be sufficient to cover a 24x24 area in my experience that's not the case you need at least 2 units I went with 6 units over a 90 and it perfect no shadowing ,disco ball effect ,perfect all around , could pretty much grow anything anywhere..

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I went by Kres's house a few days ago and I am super impressed with that tank. The colors looks unreal, fakelike it is truly an amazing tank. He told me the tank has been running for 8 years and no dosing besides calcium or Alk. Amazing!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: