nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well I just got married on friday and me and the wife have moved into our new house. Due to the small sizes of houses in NY lol, I am downgrading to a 120g. Heres the set up
120G
2 400w radiums with luminarc reflectors.
Red dragon 8.2 return through a half horsepower chiller split into 2 returns half inch seaswirls
Bubbleking 250 INT
Zeo
Jetstream calcium reactor
2 Tunze 6100?s on multicontroller
Tunze wavebox

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
yes Zeo is zeovit. I had used it since it came out a few years ago and when i started to use it I saw such a BIG improvment i will never go without it again lol All it is, is a nutrient reduction system with supplements that help grow and glow SPS but it is a precises system that you really have to be dedicated in doing it correct and you will love it

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If we had a "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS" button, I would insert at this point of the thread.

Congrats, Can't believe your wife let you have the 120 right off the bat. I had to work my way up from a tabletop 10 gallon fresh.

Steven

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol well im goin from a 180 to a 120 she has no say about my hobbies im too passionate with it ;) And her being a amazing person has a lil to do with it I have some pics i dont know if they will be to big or not if they are ill leave links to them
DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: