MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick Update Guys

adurybev.jpg

Skimmer has 4 Days Running and water Clarity is great, but noticing a bit mote build-up on the Tank Walls, Any info and/Or Suggestions on taking care of this problem ????

du2yhavu.jpg

yhe9apy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hupeseve.jpg
behyzeqy.jpg

Gm Everyone, Ran into a Lil problem, recently added a Blue Tang from Max Reef, everything was fine until i walked in today, found the Blue Tang and Fire angel with a Few White Dots, Anyone knows what it could be ? I havent added anything new to the tank other than the Blue tang, All Parameters are Perfect including the salinity, any help or advice will be greatly appreciated .

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Its probably ich. 50% of your fish need bigger tanks so they can swim around and be happy. The small tank is making them stress and thats how they got ich. They have some medicines you can buy and remedies. The only true fix will be to remove all the tangs out and most likely the angels. My little brother just started a tank and it was very difficult to convince him not to get angels and tangs for his 38 Gallon.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
the flame angel should be fine in a 39. the tangs should go. hippo tangs are very prone to ich and should really be QTd prior to adding to an established display. let them try to recover on their own first if they are currently eating. if not then try steps like hyposalinity.

MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious Algae Problem thats driving me Nuts !!! Doesnt seem to go away, tried using various snails and a sea hare but its not enough, read about using chemiclean, helped alot but comes right back in a few days, salinity and parameters are perfect, cant seen to find a solution for it.... Any suggestions or hints will be greatly appreciated

susehe6a.jpg

8a9ubyha.jpg
amujyvyp.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: