ceeworld

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Hey what's MR, as some of y'all know I have a 500gal tenecor mix reef tank (8'Lx2'Wx4'H) that divides my kitchen & living room that's only been up an running for about 10 months now & I'm already upgrading to a 1000gal (this hobby is a sickness) lol. I never posted any pics or did a tank thread for that upgrade from the 200gal but I was told by a few members on here that I better do a thread on this build lol, so here it goes. The new tank measurement are 96"Lx50"Wx50"H, it's also acrylic like the 500gal. Btw that will be up f/s once I get this up & running. This will be a slow build do to me changing the locate from inside the hse to the garage/ man cave, lol. I just rebuilt my garage & added a 2nd flr along w/ a extension. Pics will be added once I get time to sit in front of my computer. So feel free to ask me any question & I will get back to y'all as I see them, thx & I hope ya'll enjoy this long swim.

ceeworld

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Thx al, as of right now on the 500 for flow I have two mp60 & a blueline 100 pushing the close loop, the sump room is in my bsmt so I had two more blueline 100 as my return pumps & one blueline 100 pushing my etss 2500 skimmer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: