Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello All.

I am back at it again with a 12 gallon all in one system made by CustomKing. I've had this setup once before, but had to take it down for a while. The tank has been cycling for about 2 weeks. It is a pretty simple setup, the equipment is as follows:

12 Gallon acrylic AIO tank by CustomKing
MaxSpect R420R Nano LED
Nano 240 powerhead

Going to keep it very simple with equipment as I always do. Currently have a large piece of live rock ~20 lbs, 20 lbs live sand. I got a great piece of rock from a friend of mine with what appears to be a large piece of Cyphastrea? The tank has been cycling for the past 2 weeks and I can't wait to start filling it up with corals! That piece appears to be live and healthy, so I guess I'm off to a good start! I plan on doing mostly LPS with the possibility of some other types of corals. I will probably keep it pretty simple at the beginning with hammers, duncans, zoos, , mushrooms, etc.

Once I am done with the cycle I will complete the rest of the tests, but from what I have tested thus far, my water parameters are as follows:

Ammonia: 0 Mg/L
Nitrite: 0 Mg/L
Nitrate: 30 mg/L

Pardon the crappy iPhone photos, once the tank is actually full of inhabitants I will take some real photos.

image_3.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: