lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
My orange digi started shedding tissue all over today... monti's are pretty much dead. Setosa is dead. Lots of stuff, birdsnest, zoas, etc are doing well, but all of it's putting me in a bad way.... very depressed at the moment. Still haven't mustered the energy to test and do a water change... :(

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Well despite whatever bad is going on in my tank... Another batch of chromis babies getting ready to hatch

52b7a3632e805af21f444fad9adbbffd.jpg

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Here's a shot showing some of the current state of affairs in my tank...

19a05351c0f5c7d5723669b3bbb18abf.jpg

My bi-color blenny is also pregnant. So at least the fish are happy. And my female harlequin was definitely carrying eggs the other day. There is def a party going on in my tank. Wish they'd invite me :)

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I guess I need to come and see it in person.....

Sure do... I need a good kick in the ***...

As far as the leak, i'm pretty sure at the end of the day it was an ATO filling mistake. It's been pretty dry since then but I do have potential leaks in some of my plumbing so I want to redo it anyway. I should take out sump and skimmer and give everything a good bath. The tank has passed the 2 year mark and so it's really time for a deep clean. I just don't have the time. Maybe I'll take some time off soon. I sure do need it.

Here's the harley's you can see how much bigger the females abdomen is.
bcce8637f8e685e5d12344e6e6f458f5.jpg
a024525de3669fba6e7cae8142961b88.jpg

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Wow, it's been a while. So, let's see. Basically all my SPS and a few other pieces and my prize chalice all are gone. I rescaped completely and cleaned up my sandbed and sump. My acan's are doing great, my duncan's receded a lot but are doing better. My zoas are all doing great. My open brain receded a lot but is recovering, just don't know if its inevitable. Frogspawn, war coral, got a bubble coral and my purple stylo are all doing great. My jack o lantern has a patch of algae that won't go away but the rest is doing fine. My green slimer is starting to color back up in places but a lot of really jad spots. Oh some favia are doing really well and my spongodes left behind a ti y frag that is growing back too. I also removed about 25 pounds of sand and started running biopellets. The pellets have been going 2 months now but not much change in nitrates that I can tell yet but I think they are starting to drop. They were off the chart before. Anyway, here's my current FTS.

602408141c22c429d7e7ccff74674efb.jpg
723a084d3109f50938827c1296c0f53c.jpg

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
As soon as my nitrates are down where they should be. I'm gonna give the pellets another month and see what's going on. I'm trying to avoid vodka or vinegar dosing. I'm also prepping for another rescape just to move things around (have a bunch of nem splits now. I'm debating whether to spread out the zoa garden or just scatter frag plugs in there. Just taking my time right now and thinking through each step.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: