Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Thanks widdy. I will head over to home depot tomorrow
Hey Tony. I know u got ur hands full this coming days. When u got time let me know i make my self available. Thanks again bro

Anytime brother...I'll let you know when,don't buy any wood from Home Depot yet.ill go with you and pick out some nice moldings for it.also I have nice and thin rubber to use for the top of the stand(bottom of the tank)
Do it once do it right.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Anytime brother...I'll let you know when,don't buy any wood from Home Depot yet.ill go with you and pick out some nice moldings for it.also I have nice and thin rubber to use for the top of the stand(bottom of the tank)
Do it once do it right.

Ok sounds good. I will wait till u have time. And u right i wanna do it right so i dont have to change anything later.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I decided to go with a 50 breeder for my sump and i put the baffles today. Also mounted the tank on the stand. I will leave the stand open till i finish the transfer then i will skin it. I also painted the inside of the stand white hopefully it will make it brighter since im planing on putting a light for inside the stand.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I went from this
e5eby9e2.jpg

To this
3uge8era.jpg

To finally this
2a5u5yza.jpg
ynupa9e6.jpg

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Messing with the plumbing right now and i got a question the tank has 2 drains and 2 returns. Both returns are connected together with the pvc but. Can i also connect together the drains?? So i can have just 1 pvc inside the sump??
yhenemyg.jpg

I was trying to connect both drains at this point
u5enagyh.jpg

How about the main bulkhead and the back up 1. Does this make sense??
jy2epyna.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: