Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hi guys finally i got a tank im proud enough to start a thread and share it with all of you.
After 3 small upgrades in a year i found the tank i might stay with for a long time "might". Originally from "samksy" bought by "reef4life" for just a week or 2 and ended up selling it to me. Im glad he did cuz i love the tank. The rimless is just something i was looking for.
Hardest part tho was asking "permision" to wifei to rearrange the living room but after a nice Coach bag she said "ok". Lol
So this is just the start please be patiente with me i just got it monday and finally clean it up yesterday.
Got to rebuild the stand which im not very handy but i will like to do it my self , with a pro supervision, rather then buying 1.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
u2yba6er.jpg
6adevupu.jpg

In a vinegar bath
e2unu2aj.jpg

Finally clean.
Cant wait!!!!!

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I would totally help you build a stand...but my wife is ready to pop any day now..if you want I can draw up a nice blueprint for you..shoot me a pm with the measurements..I can help you with the plumbing also..you should hit up Jeff from custom kings for a sump his work is flawless.check him out in the vendors section

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I finally manage to get 5 friend to help me bring it to my apartment. This thing is heavy and we needed to pick it up 5 feet so it can pass above my current tank. Tricky but we got it done But is here now !!!! working on the stand today hopefully i finish.
qadedy2e.jpg
udunyjuh.jpg
y2ujy6ud.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: