Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391471446.135794.jpgyes u can see the color

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391471495.384482.jpg

Ledreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well if u buy seawater u put live bacteria in your tank and that make the different no question about that. But if u put mix salt u not going get the live bacteria u really need , my tank never going get crash , but if u use mix salt u need keep in your mind u have 50%by50% this happend with all coral people buy , they thing is light is not , and you can have many fish u want the long u keep do water change with the seawater , animal planet have the show (tank) the guy only use nutriseawater come number one from EUA , believe me that make different natural water , just give shot and u will see in two days , about color grown 60% more than mix salt

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Well if u buy seawater u put live bacteria in your tank and that make the different no question about that. But if u put mix salt u not going get the live bacteria u really need , my tank never going get crash , but if u use mix salt u need keep in your mind u have 50%by50% this happend with all coral people buy , they thing is light is not , and you can have many fish u want the long u keep do water change with the seawater , animal planet have the show (tank) the guy only use nutriseawater come number one from EUA , believe me that make different natural water , just give shot and u will see in two days , about color grown 60% more than mix salt

I'll try a couple of water changes with it to see if it makes a difference. I do have a much cheaper source of saltwater from the gulf stream ;)

The new frag tank is very cute btw :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: