Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
fish down!
attachment.php

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Even your fish look radioactively colorful. What camera you use to take pic?

"I have 72 gall over 900 acro with 34 fish and 14 shrimp + 12 crabs + plus over 400 soft and lps coral , 1 minut ago pic u can see water seawater can do in your tank"

Do you REALLY have 900 acro's? How do you count all that & prevent everything from stinging each other?

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I already have 2 tanks, 75g & a 30g. I am going to setup a SPS dominated 20g tank in your name. I will start the tank with doing real sea water changes for 6 months. Then for the next 6 months I will do water changes with just salt mix to see if there is a difference in color.

Do you think that you can make a 20g tank look the way your bow front does? I would think no problem, right?

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I just got a chance to see an AI Vega today at a LFS. I must say that I am really impressed. The store had 2 tanks setup with a mixed softie/LPS & it really looked good.

I thought it looked better than their Kessil tanks & I asked the owner what he thought. The owner preferred the Kessils over the AI's & said that both companies had great customer service though.

The AI makes the tanks look very moody & at the same time the tank looks kind of mild. My Chinese LED's look at times harsh & hurt my eyes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: