Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ok so the upgrade is coming and picking up the tank this weekend. I will be using the same stand and all equipment that is in my 80 gallon rimless.

Equipment list

8 bulb ati sunpower fixture
Eheim 1262
Skimz dc skimmer
Apex controller
2 vortech mp40's with battery backup
Vio 300 w titanium heater
Phosban reactor
Carbon reactor
Tunze ato

1st and foremost the most important thing i picked up yesterday before the news was broken to the wifey

and the fun starts here :eek: :beer:

Last edited:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
LMAO.. You are so nuts. I told you before you did the 80g to go bigger!! "No the 80 is perfect!!"

So how long is this one going to tank?

kingator

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
this tank thread is boring tone ....NO abuse yet from the fellas lmfao j/k GLW BUILD ..are u changing and equip? or keeping the same ?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well pretty much rich its the same as any transfer. Im going to place all frags in one rubbermade with a heater and powerheard. Then take all rocks out, place that in another rubbermade with a heater and powerhead. Siphon water out move tank out of the way place new tank in the same spot. Before i do im gonna move the stand to look at my hardwood floor underneath. start and finish plumbing. Add sand and water. Let it run for a bit place rocks in. After that corals then fish ;)

King all equipment is the same except im changing my heater out for a vio titanium

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Well pretty much rich its the same as any transfer. Im going to place all frags in one rubbermade with a heater and powerheard. Then take all rocks out, place that in another rubbermade with a heater and powerhead. Siphon water out move tank out of the way place new tank in the same spot. Before i do im gonna move the stand to look at my hardwood floor underneath. start and finish plumbing. Add sand and water. Let it run for a bit place rocks in. After that corals then fish ;)

King all equipment is the same except im changing my heater out for a vio titanium

That exactly what I'm gonna try and do..word being try...lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: