Juggernot55

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I figured it's time to spice my interest in the hobby again so i've decided to change from a 110g tall to a cadlights 100g rimless. The dimensions are 48x24x20. After a lot of cleaning things are starting to come together. Here is the dynamic duo [juggernot and dubs] beginning to build the tank stand. Eat your heart out Cmantis.

Attachments

• Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Yo jugs how u gonna have a tank thread without photos ?????and cmantis Jugs Want to have a race see who finished there build first ...u renegades got me feeling like I should be working on something of my own I been sticking my hand in a few people tanks lately it's all good tho my coral collection getting bigger keep up the good work hommies

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Come to my work shop am working on 2 right now we can throw urs in the mix and we can call a renegade build party.....ohhh and by the way the bill with be quite hefty Le chalices and sticks only I have all the regular ish already

Keyman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
All that work and I get no props. Cmantis what size stand you need I'll build it for you I'll Even pay for the wood. These renegader are lock up in some secret place building that stand what they don't know I own that place.

Juggernot55

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Here are some pics guys
@keyman @dubs @msdubs big shout out to all of you for the help i really appreciate it.
@arnalodex you're always invited bro.
@inneed I'm happy i did, bro this is all your fault you sold me my first coral i still have the 24ks,and phe let me know if you ever need.
@afernandez thanks,you're always welcome to add something to it.
@silkyslim It happened bro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: