nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Rich. Got a couple more frags yesterday. Got blue slimer, tubbs blue stag, and a piece of green slimer.

Pics to come once they settle in. Cyanobacteria is nearly gone and I'm now going 2 weeks between wiping my glass. All of the hair algae, except for this one type that looks like maiden hair is all gone. The tangs eat it, but only very little.

Picked up that lionfish this weekend, which brings my fish count to 23.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Quick update...

Added T5's to my tank FINALLY and they are on for 8 hours now.

Upgraded my ballasts from Coralvue dimmable's to Blue Wave 7 HQI's, which will drive my radiums to spec.

ADding 2 reefbrites to the tank as well.

Going to be measuring PAR this weekend, curious to see what the levels are.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 281

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kris looks awesome bro. Keep in mind growth formations when you place your SPS. Nothing tabling very high, and stags mid-low so they have room to branch up. Save the high spots for bushy growing acros, they usually need more light anyway because dense growth formations block light penetration.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks man. Still trying to figure out how to take good full-tank shots with the iPhone. Everything looks washed out.

Start the app staring at the tank and then tap on the screen(focus) at different spots to see when colors look the most accurate. Sometimes catching some exposed halide glare makes the colors in the tank look more accurate.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Mike!

T, I know. I've got the best support team around :hug:

Mjg, I'm running 2 250watt Radiums and just added some T5's to the mix.

Rich, I've got to move a couple things around and get rid of a few of my double pieces. Now that you mention it I do have couple of stags up pretty high :eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: