neupane00

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
U have no idea how upset i am .. after spending 1000ssss of bucks.. literally. and months spent, this! what a fiasco! ah well. as long as it doesnt flood my basement. i think i have enough tank space to transfer stuff. i have empty 55 gallon running as recirc tank with same water. I have 60 gallon sump. refugium is empty. and i have empty 90 gallon.

I might need some lights i might need to borrow tho for sump and recirc tank if it comes down to that.. what a hassle.

neupane00

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Its indeed heart breaking.. the good news is that they are sending someone tonight to brace the tank.. they are cutting the faulty piece and replacing it. I will need to run tank half empty just on powerhead for 3 days.. i dont know how things will be. what do u guys think?

Pimentinha

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
It's doable but it's a pain. You will have to make sure you keep all the rock or as much rock under water as possible, which means, you will have to mess with your rock work...
And we all know that once you do that, it will never be like it was...

dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Good to know that they are standing behind their product and getting right on it.

As for your livestock, it should be fine for three days. Just keep the temperature stable and the pumps moving the water. If you know your tanks daily calcium and alkalinity usage you could manually dose, but it probably wont matter much if you dont.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: