Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Update: New fish!

It's been a while since my last update but the tank seems to be flourishing. All the frags I recieved from Oscar have been growing and are in great shape. I did have a small set back a few days ago when I came home To find my black clown fish dried up on the floor :frown:

So today being my day off I decided to take another trip out to the BX to check out Central Aquariums. After walking up and down the isles for a while I decided on a flame angel and a McCoskers Wrasse. Here's some shots of the newest members of the fam.

Here's some miscellaneous shots that I snapped today:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's been a while!

So it's been quite some time since my last update but there have definitely been good changes and growth in my tank. I added some new livestock (fish and corals) and purchased a new stand.
So now I have 8 fish in my tank
Flame angel
McCoskers Wrasse
Blue mandarin
Diamond goby
Royal Gramma
Domino Damsel
Pajama Cardinal
Neon dottyback

Here's some pics...

This is the new stand I got from one of the members on here

After a fresh paint job this is the finished product :

After I placed some of the new frags in:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some fish shots

This is actually the newest addition,the neon dottyback. I actually picked this one specifically because he was darker than the other neon dottys

Here's a shot of the mandarin and diamond goby:

The diamond goby is easily one of my favorites in the tank, it's a very active fish and I love the way it sifts throug the sand.
I think I'm done with fish for a while just want to add more corals going forward.

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Stand came put great my friend. Really like that paint job. Make sure you have a cover for that tank. D/Goby will jump sooner or later. Has happened to me....

Tank looks great.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stand came put great my friend. Really like that paint job. Make sure you have a cover for that tank. D/Goby will jump sooner or later. Has happened to me....

Tank looks great.
Thanks buddy...the tank was a great deal. It's funny that you mention that about the D.Goby b/c this morning before I left I noticed him hovering around the top of the tank when he's normally on the sand bed. I also got like 4 of these fish from Aquarium Village. Awesome store, thanks for the recommendation.

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would definitely get a skimmer. You have a lot of fish for that size tank and time it's been running. Make sure you keep up with your water changes as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: