346   0   0
Thanks!

looks good enough :Blurp:
Thanks dude! I still feel it's not crisp enough :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Your Tank Looks Nice's Samksy
Thanks Ndy5392, target feed does help...lolz

WOW!!!!!!
Just awesome!!!
Thanks Phil!!! How's your tank going along?

woohoo Sam getting better and better with that 40D yo! tripod nemo Tripod! hehehe
BTW the tank r so full! bring some corals over lol
:arg:......let me use a tripod and get you a pic of NEMO! lolz!!!! :skull:
You'll regret if i go over to your place...hahhahha, i be taking stuff...hahhaha!!! You got so much nice shitzzzz!!!!

looking good :) can you point out which corals you got from me, I always like to see them growing up.
Hay Jon! Let me fiddle around with my camera first and i'll get you some nice shots of stuff i got from you. Some look totally different in color, and it looks great and one or two die out since my tank wasn't too stable....lolz...i'm a frag killer. :shhh::shhh::shhh:

wow thats all i can say...
Thanks Zuska, my cost is not costless.....it's an arm and a leg. :lol:
My wife don't know that...hahhaha :shhh:

Use the tripot next time. :lol2: Nice tank.
Thanks Jaws!!!!!!!! I'm testing the cam, i'll show you some good shitZ soon...hahaha!

Nice tank... looks pack .. thanks for sharing your beautiful reef
Thanks Steve, i need to take some nice shots like you.....your shots aways amazzzzzy me! Dang!!

Very Nice Sam.
Thanks Jay!!! How's your tank doing?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
looking good :) can you point out which corals you got from me, I always like to see them growing up.

Jon,

These are some of the favorite ones i got from you. They look georgeous! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:. If you know the name, please let me know....lolz

They didn't grow too much because my tank is lacking magnesium. Every time i dose magnesium it mess up my calcium. My calcium level will shoot up t0 600+ after i add magnesium and my alk would go very low. If you know the solution to it, please let me know. Thanks and enjoy.

13-3.jpg

The frag on the right.
12-3.jpg

Purple Cap
9-3.jpg

The sps behind the purple nana
5-4.jpg

One of my favorite sps
2-4.jpg

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Sam, that first one might be a tenuis that I lost, the last one is a purple milipora.
I'm not sure about the others. They all look great.

what are the levels of your alk and ca and mg before you dose the mg, and what are you using to dose the mg with?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Sam, that first one might be a tenuis that I lost, the last one is a purple milipora.
I'm not sure about the others. They all look great.

what are the levels of your alk and ca and mg before you dose the mg, and what are you using to dose the mg with?

I'll have a frag of the tenuis for you when it's ready.:)

The level of alk and cal before dosing. alk ~8
cal ~450
mag - below 1000

My magnesium solution are mixed in 5 gallon salt bucket. use the randy two part for low ph formula. With current level of magnsium, i just put 4 cups of solution. I pour it directly into the sump. When i check cal, the next day it shoots up to 600 and i have to do water change to bring it back down, right now it's at 520 cal. I thought i dosed cal instead of magnesium, but i label the bucket, there's no mistake. BTW, I use the MAG pellet instead of the flake, my friend using it too, but have no problem. Any idea?

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Macro shots

My poor attempts with my new macro lens :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Blasto
19.jpg

Purple pocci
18-1.jpg

Unknown coral
17-1.jpg

Purple millie? from twinreef - love this one....it's much better in person.... with hot flourcense purple color.
16-1.jpg

Purple Bonsai from Tonyscoot
15-2.jpg

Green ??? from Jhale
14-3.jpg

Purple cap from Jhale
13-4.jpg

Browned out sps colony that i got from a LFS. Turning into light blue. :smile:
12-4.jpg

Blue Tenius from Jhale
11-4.jpg

Superman with some other sps
10-4.jpg

Sps from Dr. Mac
9-4.jpg

My CBB
8-4.jpg

Hot pink millie from Dr. Mac
7-2.jpg

Pink mille from my local LFS
5-5.jpg

Tri color
3-5.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: