Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I have one aquaroche ceramic pillar inside which i cut because was too high and i made that smaller island with that piece i cut off. I also have 10 aquaroche ceramic shelves. The shelves are very light i think the 10 of them are not even 10 pounds very light and very porous. The pillar was pretty heavy maybe 30 pounds. If this was rock probably be a hundred some pounds.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Waiting fir my ATo to come in. Ordered Wireless adapter fot Apex and sime plumbing connections fir my RODI to sink to floats etc. this should all come in by end of this week. Hopefully my ATO wil be here soon. So looks like 2-3 weeks ill get it running. Got my custom acrylic mesh top yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 518
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting fir my ATo to come in. Ordered Wireless adapter fot Apex and sime plumbing connections fir my RODI to sink to floats etc. this should all come in by end of this week. Hopefully my ATO wil be here soon. So looks like 2-3 weeks ill get it running. Got my custom acrylic mesh top yesterday
Where did you order the custom acrylic mesh top from? It looks great!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I had the classic on my old tank and upgraded to gold a few monthsago for new build. Since my tank is not up and running yet i decided to sell my gold and get the new one. Lost a few bucks but what can i do. I just opened box quickly to see it yesterday as i was in a hurry. I will analyze in depth today. Wife leaving in 2 weeks for vacation with the lil guy and i will finally setup my tank. More pictures and progress to follow

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
So i finally got some time to start working on the tank again. I was playing with the electrical all day. Installed a GFcI outlet and hooked everything up to my Apex. Was able to tuck away most of the wires to make it as clean as possible. I made a panel to hide my Apex and cables.
Ordering Aquaforest components tonight and few more things so i can start the cycle. Wife and kids will be back in 3 weeks so everything must be done by than. Hopefully ill get water in next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 379

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
You might find that two XR30s will produce too much light bleed out the sides of the tank. I currently have the same setup on a CadLight 70g and find that the outer pucks are too close to the side panels.
I'm probably going to switch to two XR15s when they start shipping.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Yeah man think so? It will not be in TV room which will not bother me much but i have a custom acrylic top made and i cannot move RmS mount left or right. I was actually planning to switch them out with two new xr 30 g4 pros. I should prob go with the new 15s

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: