Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
So im in my 3rd week of cycling my tank and seems as if my cycle is over by the 2nd week. I got some ceramic rings and live rock from a buddy to seed the tank and seems as it took off quick. Ammonia and Nitrate zeroed out in a lil over a week. Id add Anmonia and by morning its gone. Nitrates at about 20 ppm and planning on first waterchange this weekend. I have algea starting to grow for last week hope this doesnt invade my tank. Probably time for a cleanup crew or something.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Cycling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 415

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Don't know how to post pics on this page but I have reefer 250 same light set up , however couldn't deal with the small sump so replaced it with a trigger ruby elite 30

Nice! Did George frim wetpets happen to help set this up for you? Hes a friend of mine and recently told me he did someones tank who upgraded to a bigger sump.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
You going to get some corals in that thing yet. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah i know right. I actually put a GSP frag in it yesterday just to see how it will do fir next few days. Also pickin up a beautiful pair of DaVinci and Snowflake clowns today. I have a bunch of high end favias that boy is watching for me. Im going to slowly start introducing them in the following weeks. Dont want anything to go wrong. Taking my time and being cautious this time around. Be posting up some pics soon.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Well sold my lights didn't expect that to happen but it did. Ordered xr15 pros gen 4. Added a frag of GSP just to see how it goes. Got my first fish too. Very excited!

Attachments

• IMG_6870.jpg
    IMG_6870.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 406

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: