Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok as per the req of my wife I have to put all things on hold until after the holidays, Sujin has made an offer on all of the livestock and he is right around the corner so I am going to give him dibs on the livestock for now. minus the 2 clams cause they have attached themselves to the base of the tank and I am afraid I will damage their foot if I move them.

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You know that my worst night mare.. i always think about my tank over flowing.. or just breaking open.. 90 gallons of water all over the place...

So sorry cheif.. but dont give up.....

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Srry B for you losses ,if there is anything you need help with just call

srry :(

Ronen

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
NYreefNoob:

Ok as per the req of my wife I have to put all things on hold until after the holidays, Sujin has made an offer on all of the livestock and he is right around the corner so I am going to give him dibs on the livestock for now. minus the 2 clams cause they have attached themselves to the base of the tank and I am afraid I will damage their foot if I move them.

B:
We all are not going to let you quit......so I will close this thread until further notice, by you.

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok had a long talk with the wife after she asked me about what I was doing walking from th tank to the computer and then typing and so on. I told her what I was doing and let her read the thread, later last nite she said I could keep the tank and asked me not to sell anything right now. So as of now I am asking forgiveness for all who posted interest in stuff from the tank but things are not for sale for right now, I am still thinking about a downgrade to a 24 aquapod with the sunpod lighting but I am gonna let that wait a little while. Anyway, sorry for being all here you go and then now you can't but I really love this tank. Mods please close the thread again. And again I am sorry to those who were interested in the stuff.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks Sujin.

Phil I never said I was out, but it was close, I got her sold on the pod with the hqi lighting and then hit her with the price and I think that had a little to do with the decision to keep this tank LOL. Remember if the wife's happy you're happy, it the wifes not happy you're miserable :lol2:

Seriously, She calmed down, made me promise I had don all I could to make sure this didn't happen again and I did. Thats all. Like I said I am still not ruling out the downgrade but it's not as close as it had been yesterday.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
chief i never wanted your stuff, would rather have your family enjoying the reef. my best wishes to you and your wife and family on these holidays. i had the same thing happen to me. let her know you guys arent alone with what happened. if you need any help with a cleanup or anything pm me and i will come. as you know i am always 10-63 these days. some would say on a 10-62p. but 63 is better. lasts longer staY SAFE

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Ok had a long talk with the wife after she asked me about what I was doing walking from th tank to the computer and then typing and so on. I told her what I was doing and let her read the thread, later last nite she said I could keep the tank and asked me not to sell anything right now. So as of now I am asking forgiveness for all who posted interest in stuff from the tank but things are not for sale for right now, I am still thinking about a downgrade to a 24 aquapod with the sunpod lighting but I am gonna let that wait a little while. Anyway, sorry for being all here you go and then now you can't but I really love this tank. Mods please close the thread again. And again I am sorry to those who were interested in the stuff.

Wooooo hooooo!! Glad you're staying B :D :D

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Chief - that is a bummer! Glad to hear you are keeping the tank.

I have dumped so much water on the floor, that I had to buy a little space heater dedicated to the floor around the tank :)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Good to hear your wife loves the tank as much as you do. You are not alone on the flooding as you've heard from many here. I totally destroyed my hardwood floor under my reef. We clean up the mess, grin and bare it. We love our reefs and fish.:grouphug:

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
:funnypost . I gotta say I was surprised by the vultures swooping in so soon. You know who you are. I mean damn most of us are trying to convince Chief to stay in the hobby and the rest of you are like,"DIBS,DIBS,DIBS, and oh sorry about the tank, dude." That wasn't cool at all.

Steven

Please dont make any comments without knowing any truth

nanchil, I wasn't talking about you specifically, sent you PM apologizing if offended you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: