Status
Not open for further replies.

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Sorry Timber. Please dont make any comments without knowing any truth. As soon as I saw his post, i send him a PM. I am posting the PM I send to Chief. The offer I made is to help him and nothing other than that. So please dont make any comments unless you know the truth.

Thanks.
"Chief,
Sorry to hear that. Chief, if you want to hold your live stuff, you can hold at my place. I have 30G tank in my basement. You can have it till you get the new tank. It will be your tank till you get a new one. Just a thought. Still if you want to sell them, I would like to pick some stuff"

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You know what tho I was never out just downgrading to a 24 cube, and the neat thing is the guys who wanted stuff were quick and if I needed to downgrade as quickly as I thought the stuff that I wasn't keeping was out of here and into good tanks. The downgrade would have been much easier and quicker. Pretty much as soon as the new tank got here I would have switched and then I would have had just the equipment and some live rock to get rid of. This is a great place and the people here are great as well. I think as a whole MR members are the best and I can't be more thankful that in my travels I found this place as quickly as I did. SW tank for 6 months and then I bought my first corals and about 6 months and 1 week later I was here getting the best advice, deals and info possibly available to any hobbiest on the web.

Sujin made me an offer to take the livestock and then give it all back after the smoke cleared so to say :) and since he was right around the corner I was happy to do so, many others offered to help and I can't say thank you enough. Like I said if the downgrade was to be as quick as it was this would have made it much easier.

Thanks for the support and such, if someone could move or merge this with my tank thread (Part deux) or close this thread, I don't want any fighting not especially because I am so happy I get to keep my tank and that I belong to such a great community.

Thanks again and happy holidays.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Chief, Need to borrow my space heater? Dries out the floor in a hot second :smile:

vio (3).gif

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i had a feeling you were gonna stay... great minds think alike :hug: "welcome back tony i mean chief" :lol2: good one russ lmaooooooooo... dude ur in it for the long haul like the rest of us we are not gonna let you go that easy... :sgrin:

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
chief...I've got a small airblower that when paired up with Leslie's heater will dry your room like a desert. You're more than welcome to borrow it.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
if someone could move or merge this with my tank thread (Part deux)

Done:)

I understand you were not "down for the count"......but I saw the stress & the spur of the moment post, selling everything.
Just glad you have the chance to to sit, think & ration things out for your next step.

At least you know.....whatever happens in the future, nobody's gonna let you quit reefing.
You're in it for life!:D

Happy Holidays~

Phil-

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Some updated tank shots!

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

Could someone please ID the Anthias for me, it's not a squami like I thought and Jim says it's a tri color but I think it looks more like a truncate anthias. These are the best pics I have been able to get of her.

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

Last edited:

WaterPlant

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is there something wrong with the clam. the mantle looks pinched and algae's growing on the shell. what light you have currently on it and what's your water quality?

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Downgrade in progress, will update soon. some rock tank and fuge will be for sale as will the tank stand. Not sure if I am selling my lights yet will make tha decision in a little bit, I may keep it for a future tank.

Walter yes there was something wrong with the clam, pyramid snails got that one and my blue one :( sorry to respond so late.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Everything has come in, I am waiting to do the mod and for jim to get something set up so I can give him some stuff for his new tank then I have to wash this thing really good and I will set up the new downgrade. I will post some final pics of my 55 and then we will close this thread!!!

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
IMG_5035.JPG

Final FTS of the 55. LR and Seeded sand transferred to the new aquapod and waiting to transfer the livestock from the hospital tank to the pod. the 55 was a great tank and I loved it, I can't wait to get a house and set up another big tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: