Rating - 100%
204   0   0
f8adb9e8800f5adc015181dee9e79786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just want to say, I got my corals from stourys reef. No words can explain how good a deal he has.

Fantastic selection, fantastic corals, Health as Fuk.
folKs don’t miss out On what he has. They don’t come to often.
I’m definitely stopping by there again

Thank you homie for the tour And The great excellent corals , And excellent Setup you have there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 148
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I just want to say, I got my corals from stourys reef. No words can explain how good a deal he has.

Fantastic selection, fantastic corals, Health as Fuk.
folKs don’t miss out On what he has. They don’t come to often.
I’m definitely stopping by there again

Thank you homie for the tour And The great excellent corals , And excellent Setup you have there.

Anytime bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Encase any of you were wondering why a lot of my corals do well in your tanks after you buy a frag pack. It's very simple, you get what you pay for!! The majority of my corals came from WWC frags that I bought over the years and some ol school reefers very well know on these forms!

With all the uncertainty around our hobby, let's all help each other figure out ways how to create stability in our tanks, understand water chemistry, flow and the proper par for these corals. This will only help folks ways to propagate these corals which can help our with some of the hobby expenses or be able to trade for some cool corals they don't have.

Have a great day everyone!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: