• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I love the PBT. Awesome fish.
Since you are going to glue acrylic over the box, do you think it would be worth it to cut the overflow properly with the dremel and diamond bit and put some teeth on the acrylic cover?
Such a great job on that stand and aquascaping. Coming along nicely.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yeah, I have the equipment and I'd do it for you, but I think we would have to empty the tank to be safe. Nick told me he was going out to help you. I wanted to tag along, but I had to work. If you cannot break down and make the cuts, an easier option would be to cut off the external overflow, paint the whole back and put external dursos on the holes already drilled.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
thanks for the offer chris,

unless i drain the water to a certain amount put a piece of plastic over the top of the water and put tape completely around and tape the plastic to the glass below were we would be working.. if not ill jus get the acrylic to go inside the overflow...

Last edited:

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
I'd also like to say thanks on behalf of everyone who will be able to upgrade by showing that first pic to their wives and saying "SEE! You didn't want a bigger tank but wouldn't something like this be nice?"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: