STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
I have update

So my qt had major death. Lost an Achilles and all my friends wrasses. In a panic I dropped the last surviving wrasse in the display after only a few days in qt in an effort to save it even though I knew my parameters in the qt were good I was thinking the qt tank was the problem. So that wrasse died that night and gave the tank ich. So now I'm cycling a 55 to use as a hospital tank so I can treat with copper and let my display lay fallow. Costly stupid mistake causing me lots of $ and heartache. But I am forging ahead. I went to the frag farmers market this past weekend and spent some money. I grabbed a beautiful bright orange acanthophelia, some chalices (forgot the names) and a nice chunk of space invader pectinia and rainbow incinerator zoas ( last two from the boys from the reef shop) Then with today's weather I had way too much time on my hands and spent more $ and ordered these today. The master is from Windy City reefs in Chicago. the bleeding apple and bowerbanki are from extreme corals. They're both due to arrive Friday. Snow day costed me a fortune. The pics are from their sites. Hopefully they arrive looking so nice.

Ps as usual this great new "updated" site won't let me upload the pics all together. I'll never understand why they mess w something that works perfectly.

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Pic

Any idea on the chalice name?

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1436.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 120

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: