Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Reefer Ratings: (49 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Send a Private Message
Long Island

Hello reefers happy Tuesday, build has been progressing slowly, a lot is happening behind the scenes, my friend built me cabinet to mount equipment, I will be able to hide power supplies and wires and mount my drivers neatly on the door and brackets for power bricks and drivers are in already and, I painted the cabinet and installed cooling fans that will help push the heat out of the cabinet to cool down the power bricks, I worked on building the manifold to connect my reactors and protein skimmer and other items that will run on 1 pump. I am using 1" threaded gate valves, I have 6 gate vales that will be mounted, I have will be left with couple of the ones that will be free that can be used to run anything that may decide to add in near future, here are the pictures of the cabinet and manifold.. more pictures to come as I make progress ....
Attached Thumbnails

Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Reefer Ratings: (49 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Send a Private Message
Long Island installed mp60's and gyre

hello reefers Happy Monday, It was busy Sunday for me and I made great progress installing brackets for drivers and brackets for power supplies that I ordered from vender on ebay, finish works takes a lot of time but I am happy with the outcome, I need to make extension cables for gyre and jebao pp15 pumps, once I am done then I will be able to start working on filling the tank with RO water, here are some of the pictures the progress...
Attached Thumbnails