New Here! New To the hobby

Rubinas23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , I’m new to the hobby. I’m starting off with a 75 gallon tank, i don’t know anything but eager to learn. I’m learning a little each day and open for any advices, tips , etc. I’ll be posting my progress as i go along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epayero

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Welcome , to the hobby. That’s a perfect starter size tank. Before you know it you’ll upgrade.

I have some extra live rock if u need some lmk.

Rubinas23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro i appreciate the love and I’ll definitely need that from you !!!

Epayero

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
No doubt brother .. I had a lot of good fellow reefers look out for me big time when I started , just trying to do the same.

I’m In the Bronx, lmk when you want to stop by for that rock.

Rubinas23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey welcome should’ve started with a reef ready tank setups are easier good luck on your build
I was told the same thing but I couldn’t pass on the offer for that tank. I’m actually going to have my friend drill it for me..... hopefully it comes out good lol thanks for the wishes ......

Any brand recommendation regarding parts that i need ??

Wilson416

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
You first need lots of luck cause drilling tanks can go anyway but diamond blade hole saw and bulkhead and a slim overflow box and keep me in mind if it cracks I have a reef ready 75 gallon tank and stand I’m selling lol

Rubinas23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You first need lots of luck cause drilling tanks can go anyway but diamond blade hole saw and bulkhead and a slim overflow box and keep me in mind if it cracks I have a reef ready 75 gallon tank and stand I’m selling lol
Lol..... how much you want for it ?

islandreefer

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello , I’m new to the hobby. I’m starting off with a 75 gallon tank, i don’t know anything but eager to learn. I’m learning a little each day and open for any advices, tips , etc. I’ll be posting my progress as i go along.

Good luck,
Advice: patience
Quarantine

Lead to Great Results.