Rubinas23

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , I’m new to the hobby. I’m starting off with a 75 gallon tank, i don’t know anything but eager to learn. I’m learning a little each day and open for any advices, tips , etc. I’ll be posting my progress as i go along.

0b1a1a3c140404a45aeb707b29ab5fc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubinas23

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro i appreciate the love and I’ll definitely need that from you !!!

Epayero

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   1
No doubt brother .. I had a lot of good fellow reefers look out for me big time when I started , just trying to do the same.

I’m In the Bronx, lmk when you want to stop by for that rock.

Rubinas23

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey welcome should’ve started with a reef ready tank setups are easier good luck on your build

I was told the same thing but I couldn’t pass on the offer for that tank. I’m actually going to have my friend drill it for me..... hopefully it comes out good lol thanks for the wishes ......

Any brand recommendation regarding parts that i need ??

Wilson416

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
You first need lots of luck cause drilling tanks can go anyway but diamond blade hole saw and bulkhead and a slim overflow box and keep me in mind if it cracks I have a reef ready 75 gallon tank and stand I’m selling lol

Rubinas23

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You first need lots of luck cause drilling tanks can go anyway but diamond blade hole saw and bulkhead and a slim overflow box and keep me in mind if it cracks I have a reef ready 75 gallon tank and stand I’m selling lol

Lol..... how much you want for it ?

islandreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello , I’m new to the hobby. I’m starting off with a 75 gallon tank, i don’t know anything but eager to learn. I’m learning a little each day and open for any advices, tips , etc. I’ll be posting my progress as i go along.

0b1a1a3c140404a45aeb707b29ab5fc8.jpg

Good luck,
Advice: patience
Quarantine

Lead to Great Results.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: