Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Both your tanks look incredible, nice work! :shocked1:
By any chance do you have any pics of your lights mounted up in the canopy of your 29g?

Hi Chris,

I actually only have the one tank - I moved everything that was in the 29g to the 40br. The 29g used PC lighting.

Here is the top:
2294809251_fe0f4803e2.jpg

Here is the inside:
2294808435_b5142b86bf.jpg

I am sure there are plenty of other people who could show you something far fancier. :)

Thanks everyone else! I'm trying really hard not to buy anything else for the tank. I want to let what I have grow in a little.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm giving coralife a try, I've heard great things about it, and seen the results. it had the best of what I want and the least of what I do not want in the last salt study.

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the picture of your canopy/lights trying to get an idea of a canopy setup for my nano together...

Keep up the great work with that beautiful tank! :biglaugh:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I debated within myself as to whether or not I was going to post this, but for the sake of complete-ness in my tank thread, I will.

My newest addition:

2336254086_5ea0bcf04c.jpg

2340181967_19672217d4.jpg

2335420727_0b813b6b0e.jpg

G. lamarck

And before the angel police get all up in my face, I do realize that this fish will outgrow my tank in a few months. I will be dealing with that when it comes around. In the meantime, she is very happy and appropriated the cave that my royal gramma used to sleep in.

Also, this solves the question as to whether my female pylei would attack any fish, or just wrasses. She didn't even flash at the angel. Of course, she's bigger than the pylei is, so maybe she's just hedging her bets.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks. :happysad:

My Salifert PO4 kit is still tinting slightly blue, which I know means my phosphates are probably over .1 The cyano and bryopsis growth have slowed down a lot (particularly the cyano) but it still hasn't been eradicated. I know that both of those will grow in absence of phosphates, but still. My leathers are not opening up really big and some of my SPS is not coloring as fast as I would like. I know my water quality could be better. ;)

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Very nice. I have a Lamarcks as well. Yours looks like she is doing very well. I have had mine since November. Is she a new addition, or just a new photo as her coloration looks strong. The blue highlights get deeper as they settle in, and are almost an "electric blue" on the edge of the fins.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: