IMG_5262.JPG

Green Candy Canes

IMG_5255.JPG

FTS :)

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
is this ur new tank or do u still have ur old tank too??? but it looks awsome, im impressed. Great job. Did the guys at pet goods help you at all? lol

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
New tank, old one is gone, this was a downgrade and a half. No the petgoods guys didn't help I went in there a few months ago and saw the place and the livestock and the prices on the biocubes and asked if you were there. The manager told me you and the rasta guy left and wanted to know what I thought was wrong, I told him everything LOL and left. Went back last week and saw a kid FW dipping a hippo tang and left will not go back unless I have to.

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
lol yea, they freshwater dip like whoa, they refuse to feed garlic with all their food, oh well not my prob anymore, but eventhough u downgraded it still looks official....

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
arg cheif- I dont want to post pics of my tank now!

good work! I want that 150 sunpod light so badly (anyone have a used one????)

you just made me realize how much I miss having fish...looks like I'm off to the store :P

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Cool Ryan, post as many pics as you can we love them here you know that! The sunpod is nice I really like it, I may have to add a 20"actinic pc for suplementation for dawn/dusk schedule. Oh and by all means go buy some fishies now that you have no mantis you should be good :)

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
cheif, im workin at blockbuster now thats next to pet goods so stop in one nite and say hi.... and lemme know when u got some frags ready....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I picked up a rio plus 2500. but it didn't sit well, so i also got the conversion kit and only used the 1 of the filter chamber.
I didn't fill the tank with water yet but i'll let you know how the temp is when i have it up and running this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: