cbui2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lost him back in oct 07 due to ich outbreak :( . cant seem to find another one so i purchased regular powder blue

cbui2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the hardest employee finally gets to eat when everyone sleeping
3-24-08f.jpg

just harvest 5 weeks ago and now its full again :D
3-24-08c.jpg

3-24-08d.jpg

3-24-08g.jpg

with only 23 fishes, my skimmer will retired soon unless new arrivals are coming :D.
3-24-08.jpg

3-24-08a.jpg

3-24-08b.jpg

cbui2

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally i should be ready to install my calcium reactor, its only been in my closet for a year :D. gonna need some assistant on this one
here's the list of equipment on hand
Deltec PF1001
90lbs ROWALith C+ Media
20lb CO2 Tank
Aquarium Plants CO2 Regulator
Milwaukee SMS-122

4-8-08.jpg

4-8-08a.jpg

4-8-08b.jpg

4-8-08c.jpg

4-8-08f.jpg

jandree22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bleedingthought":2qrgcpi3 said:
Looks like a nightmare to me! :lol:
(Not the looks of the plumbing itself, but the work it took! ;) )
+1. I'm thoroughly impressed by your planning for this system. It's obvious that you knew exactly where every line was going before you made one connection. Major kudos, at least in the top 3 of reef systems I've ever seen, if not the best.

Best wishes with continued success, although I think it's safe to say you got it under control :wink:

Garry thomas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i must say first or last or even in between reef tank it really is a credit to the quality of the build which you have done. :D A true stunning and well thought out tank and fish room. 8)

Saltlick

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cbui2":a75dfo47 said:
houma about 45min from me, i am located off hwy 90 after jaime blvd and before willowdale subdivision.
Haha, I will be down for the weekend before Mardi Gras, for the Luling parade, I might have to drop in on you. I have never seen anything so involved in my life, short of the Aquarium control room in Gatlinburg. WOW. I will be in Ama on Friday the 12th through Sunday about ten am. Gonna get a ice chest full of Andouille before I head back to Memphis.

Saltlick

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mr_X":1r42tm6n said:
i'm just thinking in terms of a/c units. no one bothers them...vandals or animals, and the weather. i wonder why you all feel so strongly about a chiller, that everyone else in the free world would think is an a/c unit.
Avondale is a little on the rough side, depending on where you are. There are any number of communities that people "ride over" from and troll for stuff to steal. I would agree that welding a mesh cage over both units would be a plus, especially given the money and trouble already expended, and the economy. But the LA economy is not nearly as bad as most places. It's just that everything is so expensive there now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: