107 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_9415.jpg
    IMG_9415.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 338

tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
hey i read the entire thread today. you took a beating when u started but your tank looks really good right now. some of you guys on here arent really nice but u still kept on and did really well here good job. if you can post some stats -equiptment, water parametrs ect,anyway good luck. by the way weres the people who blasted u? i think its time for u guys to say something nice here you know who you are the kid deserves it.

TaboutMoney

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i read the entire thread today. you took a beating when u started but your tank looks really good right now. some of you guys on here arent really nice but u still kept on and did really well here good job. if you can post some stats -equiptment, water parametrs ect,anyway good luck. by the way weres the people who blasted u? i think its time for u guys to say something nice here you know who you are the kid deserves it.

I just read the entire thread to and i feel the same way.....you came a really long way tank looks great

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0

thanks for the kind words. yes i did come a long way from what i started but hey everyone starts somewhere and this hobby isnt as easy as it looks. so needed some time to learn how to take car of my reef properly and did it and still doing it...

LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
thank you so much for the frag yesterday. Really interesting reading your tank thread! Your tank is absolutly spectacular. Can't wait to see my little frag grow. What kind of anemone is the large pink one? Beautiful!

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Some shots from today 11/10/10

First pic is the left side of the tank and my new addtion of a purple tang.
2nd pic is my acan garden, and my last shot is my LE tourch with some nice collectibles along the side. Hope everyone enjoys:)

Attachments

• IMG_9817.jpg
    IMG_9817.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_9802.jpg
    IMG_9802.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_9800.jpg
    IMG_9800.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 279

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
somehow i see you getting a bigger tank pretty soon lol ...........................

yes i would love to upgrade to something much bigger but i dont have the room for it now. maybe in a year or 2 i will move to a different location and have space for nice size tank... for now i will just stock up the tank to the fullest;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: