• Picture 306.jpg
    Picture 306.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 532

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
tank

if the rock isnt glued together becareful of what fish and stuff you put in there. you dont want to have the rock tumble and break the tank, someone said you need a top for wrasse's. ive never had one jump and i had 5 of them in a 62g tank. looking good so far

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
thanks for the tip but i put one rock onto another and tocuhed each angle and it wont fall for sure im really positive it wont... i dunno when i should toss in my yellow tang in there. i need pods from somewhere. anyone know where i can get a bottle for a good price?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Zuska, did you fix your plumbing problems? If so i would say things seem alright. What are your water readings at, how often do you top off, how often do you change water etc. We cant tell you much more unless we know the details..

It looks better than it was when started, but it seems like there is more to improve on.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
yes the problems had been fixed... my last reading which was a week ago were
ammonia 0ppm
ph 7.8
nitrate 0ppm
nitire 0ppm
have any more recent readings? Also you should be testing for calc and alk too. You use RO/DI water? if not i find it hard to belive that your nitrates are at 0. What test kits are you using? Tests like API are known to be not so accurate.

Also, how often do you top off and do water changes? What regular maintenence do you run on the tank? Any signs of nuisance algae?

Its a good thing you got your plumbing fixed. What alot of people dont understand is that fire is a real hazard and is NOT something that happens one in a million. One must be real careful when mixing electricity and salt water.

But it sounds like there were improvments. Just make sure to tie up your loose ends and figure out what you need to do in order to do this right.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
pics

updated

Attachments

• Picture 325.jpg
    Picture 325.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 459
  • Picture 326.jpg
    Picture 326.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 463
  • Picture 327.jpg
    Picture 327.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 464
  • Picture 330.jpg
    Picture 330.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 459
  • Picture 331.jpg
    Picture 331.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 460

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
wow got 2 new clowns today and they are amazing i have been looking for these 2 for like 2 months and finally got them! post pics up when i take them...

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
babies:)

My frags re having babies:) one of them has 3 heads growing and the other one has 5 heads growing:)

Attachments

• Picture 849.jpg
    Picture 849.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Picture 850.jpg
    Picture 850.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 442
  • Picture 854.jpg
    Picture 854.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 438
  • Picture 855.jpg
    Picture 855.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 442
  • Picture 858.jpg
    Picture 858.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 437

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: